IT Solutions for Engineering and Architecture Companies
Horizon understands the complex tech demands of the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry. Our team of experts can support your IT needs including your high-demand applications, big data, remote access, uptime, and security.
Get in touch to talk to our team about how we can help.
Downtime and inefficiency cost you money
If your team can’t access the network or their apps, they aren’t billable. Whether you have an in-house IT team who needs project or day-to-day support, or you fully outsource your IT, our team has experts ready to step in and keep you working.
Data Management and Cloud Services
- Cloud-based or on premisis storage setup and management
- Bandwidth assessments and recommendations
- Secure project data and drawing collaboration platforms
Network Infrastructure and Wi-Fi Solutions
- Robust network design for data-intensive projects
- Secure Wi-Fi networks for office and construction sites
Legacy System Integration
- Modernizing legacy systems for improved interoperability
- Streamlining data exchange between software platforms
IT Security and Data Protection
- Industry-leading threat detection and prevention
- Access control and encryption
- Backup and recovery solutions
- Mobile device management
See why Catterall & Wright trusts Horizon with their technology
For close to 50 years, Catterall & Wright have been experts at Civil Engineering, Design, Land Development, and Surveying. For more than three years, Horizon has been their IT partner. With Horizon managing their IT, the Catterall & Wright internal team can be more efficient, focus on their normal tasks, and get users the support they need more quickly.
Learn more about Horizon’s TotalCare Managed IT.
Full or Co-Managed IT for your Industry
IT Support How You Need It
The Horizon team has depth so we can bring you specialized IT support to supplement your in-house IT team. Or if you need comprehensive support, our TotalCare Managed IT services manage all things IT for you at a fixed monthly price.
Let’s talk about which one is best for your business.
Supporting your complex tech stack
Supporting the tools you need to succeed
We can help you evaluate your hardware needs, manage the procurement, and support it once it arrives.
- Hybrid storage
- Computer servers and data centers
- Workstations and laptops equipped with CAD and BIM
- Tablets and smartphones for on-site data collection, collaboration, and accessing design files
- Plotter and large-format printers
- 3D Printers
- 3D laser scanners and handheld scanners
- Ruggedized devices
- Security and access control systems